The Alliance of Nigerian Organizations in Georgia consists of the following structure:
Board of Representatives
This shall be the main body consisting of two representatives from each local member organization.
This shall be the governing body of the Board of Representatives, having full authority invested in it by the Board of Representatives to set policies and execute the business of the Board of Representatives.
This shall be the strategic planning and operational arm of the organization and shall report to the Board of Representatives.
There are also six standing committees set up for the purposes of carrying out the aims and objectives of ANOG, as outlined in the by-laws:
- Community Affairs Committee
- Membership and Mobilization Committee
- Economic Development Committee
- Information and Public Affairs Committee
- Finance Committee & Committee on Nigerian Culture
Back to Top